The currency that the in-game shop charges is set by the app store and the settings on your app store account. We are therefore unable to control the currency you are presented with directly and this must be changed in your account settings. The process of this can vary depending on your device and app store.
To change your country settings with a Google Play based device follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Payments account by visiting payments.google.com.
- Click Settings in the left panel.
- Click Edit next to the Home Address listed and update the address.
- Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
- Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase).
- Close the Play Store, force stop and then clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Force Stop then Clear Data) or clear your browser cache.
- Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.
For any issues during this process please contact Google Play Support.